Thursday, December 31, 2009

A New Blog

Are you wanting to lose weight this next year but don’t know exactly where to start?  Are you wishing you had an accountability partner to help you?  Are you interested in some motivation to help you along your journey?  Are you wanting to hear encouragement from other women that are also trying to lose weight?  Then I have a blog for you!

I am starting a new blog – Let’s Lose Weight Together.  My goal for the blog is for it to be a place where you can gain instruction, accountability, motivation, encouragement and hopefully a little fun to help you lose weight.  I would love to have you be a part of this blog!

So please head on over to Let’s Lose Weight Together and put the blog on your follower’s list or subscribe to receive a daily email of the posts!!  I have already entered a few posts to get us started but am looking at really starting to “get with it” come next week!!

Come along and take this journey with us!

No comments: