Daniel has a dinner meeting tonight so I thought I would do lunch for us to eat as a family! This was a super easy lunch!! We all felt like we had gone to a restaurant for lunch!! And we got full but have nothing to feel guilty about!
Ingredients for Quesadillas
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and diced
- 3/4 cup thick-and-chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, Shredded
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
Ingredients for corn Salad
- 1 cup thawed frozen corn kernals
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 roma tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- optional: 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- In a medium bowl, combine the salad ingredients; set aside.
- Mix chicken and the salsa in a bowl. Divide the chicken mixture among 4 of the tortillas. Sprinkle with the cheese; top with the remaining 4 tortillas
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Cook the quesadillas until lightly browned, about 3 minutes on each side; turn carefully with a wide spatula.
- Cut the quesadillas into quarters and arrange on plate. Top with the corn salad and a dollop of fat free sour cream.
WW POINTS per serving: 8