Here is a good way to dress up your green beans!! This makes a great dish if you are entertaining!! At less than 100 calories per serving (1 ww point) you don’t have to feel guilty about eating this yummy dish either.
- 28 oz frozen whole green beans
- 2 bacon slices
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Cook green beans in boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water. Drain well; set aside.
- Cook bacon in a small skillet over medium-high heat until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet. Crumble; set aside. Add onions to bacon fat in skillet and sauté until translucent. Remove and let cool.
- Add sugar and vinegar; stir until sugar dissolves. Add crumbled bacon.
- Pour vinaigrette over beans, tossing gently to coat. Makes 8 servings.